During COVID-19, restaurants and bars have been restricted, however, take-out and curbside pick-up service is still permitted. Please help us support our local businesses - Bellevue Restaurants Open for Takeout & Delivery. Many restaurants are also offering patio dinning, but be sure to bundle up; some of our favorites include carmines, Bai Tong, John Howie & shake Shack.
A Few Of My Current Favorites
- Carmine: Downtown Bellevue
- "The antipasto plate is always a great way to start the meal."
- Fonda La Catrina: Georgetown
- "There really isn’t a whole lot I don’t love here."
- Goldfinch Tavern: Downtown Seattle, Four Seasons
- "Order the Fig and Pistachio meatloaf and top it off with a slice of their to die for coconut cake."
- Deru Market: Kirkland
- "NW Seafood Stew, the perfect mix of the best our area has to offer."
- Marination Ma Kai: Alki
- "I keep going back for the Kimchi Fried Rice."
- Serious Pie & Biscuit: Westlake / South Lake Union
- "Italian sausage pizza is just spectacular, I may or may not have eaten one by myself before."
- Crumble and Flake Patisserie: Capitol Hill
- "Get here early before they sell out and try everything."
- Facing East Taiwanese: Downtown Bellevue
- "The Taiwanese Pork Burger is just delightful! They have all around great authentic food."
- Santorini Greek Grill: Downtown Kirkland
- "The Gyro Salad is the best I’ve found in this city and the next best may be in Greece."
- Le Grand Bistro: Carillon Point, Kirkland
- "Sit outside on a sunny day, and order anything on their delicious happy hour menu. (Monday – Friday 3-6pm)"
June Baby: Ravena
- "This restaurant takes me back to my Mississippi Roots"
Tanoor: Sammamish Plateau
- "A true taste of Lebanon – try their Manoushes –Lebanese Pizza"
Dough Zone Dumpling House: Issaquah, etc
- "Delicious, Delightful assortment of Dumplings"
Noodle Boat Thai: Issaquah
- "One of the best Thai Restaurants in all of Seattle"